The animated video, “COVID Vaccine Secrets,” surrounds viewers with a long list of questions about COVID vaccines, including many we probably don’t have answers to.
Defender experienced censorship on many social channels. Be sure to keep in touch with news that matters subscribe to our top news of the day. It’s free.
Is COVID safe vaccine? Has it been tried hard? What are the long -term effects? Is it still effective?
According to the video below, “COVID Vaccine Secrets,” the government, media and even celebrities tell us that we should all get the vaccine, that it is the only way to stay safe from COVID-19.
But the absence from the conversations is an open and honest discussion of the potential health risks of the vaccine. How many people died or was injured after getting the vaccine? And why does it make some people sick? Is it because of the vaccine ingredients?
We may not know. According to the video:
“It’s never been used like this before. It’s not a vaccine. Vaccines where a microorganism, like a virus, is pumped into the body in small doses so that your immune system can respond and start making antibodies. “That’s the theory. But that’s not what these shots do.”
The COVID shot is synthetic mRNA vaccine. Once injected into your body, the tiny nanoparticles will punch into the holes in your cells to disperse the synthetic mRNA. This process tells your body to make parts of the COVID-19 virus.
“It’s like hacking a computer,” according to the video. “But instead of your computer, they hack into your body to become part of a virus.” According to the video:
COVID transmission goes through your DNA, much the same way a hacker goes through a computer’s security firewall. A computer hacker spreads a virus. The injection hacker made about the virus. But you are not a machine. So how do you make sure it’s secure and the only code they upload to your cells is the code supposedly to fight COVID-19?
The video also asks: Have these experimental COVID vaccines been tested for safety? The answer is no. According to the video:
- Studies have not been done to see how the injection reacts to other medications you may be taking.
- No single -dose toxicity studies have been performed.
- There have been no studies on toxic vaccine analysis to see what happens to these chemicals once they are in your body.
- Genotoxicity studies have not been done to see what happens to your DNA.
- No carcinogenicity studies have been performed to determine whether vaccine components cause cancer.
- No studies have been performed on how the vaccine affects the prenatal and postnatal development of mothers or newborns.
- No studies have been done to find out what happens if couples get an injection and any subsequent children they may have will also receive the shot.
Provides Children’s Health Defense links to sources supporting all the facts outlined in the video.