In “This Week” with Mary Holland, head of Child Health, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” Mary and Polly discuss the latest COVID vaccine news.
Defender experienced censorship on many social channels. Be sure to keep in touch with news that matters subscribe to our top news of the day. It’s free.
This week, Mary Holland, Protecting the Health of Children (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Modified, ”Close the latest COVID headline included Modern plan to make the COVID vaccine available to children up to 5 through autumn, Pfizer test its vaccine in children aged 5 to 11 and one expert speaking the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for children, the benefits of the COVID vaccine “do not outweigh the risks.”
Mary and Polly also mentioned one RECEIVING at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that teens vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna vaccines have a higher risk of heart inflammation. They also covered the story of a 21-year-old New Jersey student who developed myocarditis after the Moderna shooting, and the CDC’s call for a emergency meeting in increasing cases of heart inflammation in people under 30 who have received COVID vaccine.
Here are some highlights this week:
- Teachers at a New Hampshire high school were criticized by parents and state lawmakers after they marked unchanged students with black marks while prom. “Rep. Melissa Litchfield took the torch, and the parents were angry,” Mary said. “The good news is that people will stand up and say, ‘this is too much violence.'”
- Around 400 whole vaccinated in one day in the UK the virus is cured. “Obviously vaccines don’t work well,” Mary said.
- The United States government will announce plans to ship 500 million Pfizer-BioNTech doses to 100 countries next year. Mary said, “The way I see it in financial terms is that they have an excess supply, and they want to see if they can get it for them.”
- At the G7 Summit, promises the leaders of the world 1 billion COVID vaccines for the poorest countries. Polly says, “This whole‘ vaccination of the world ’is their panic that people who don’t get vaccinated with COVID are long overdue to study who is healthy and who is not for the future. “
- Eight people in Maine have been fully vaccinated for COVID died of the virus. The CDC reports more than 3,459 COVID breakthrough cases that have resulted in hospitalization or death. “Of those who are vaccinated, they only consider successful cases when the person is hospitalized or dies,” Mary said. We know that most breakthrough cases do not count. That was pure deception. ”
- A new study found that about 22% of Americans identify themselves as counter-vaxxers. Mary said, “If 22% of people identify themselves as anti-agility, that’s changing politics and that’s a factor.”
- A report to NPR accused anti-vaccine activists of using the Adverse Vaccine Reporting System to spread fear about COVID vaccines. NPR said many of the reported incidents were accidental and did not result in the shooting. Mary said, “If you don’t want people to use VAERS, why don’t you publicly make the other 10 bad incident reporting systems available to them.”
- Tony Blair forced Boris Johnson to identify vaccinated and the unvaccinated. The former prime minister said it would not be biased because people “chose not to” get the jab. Silkie Carlo sa Great Watchman Brother slammed Blair’s proposal and said that “medical separation” should “have no place in modern Britain.”
- Italy has stopped giving the AstraZeneca vaccine in people under 60 after a teenager dies from a blood clot. Mary said, “They say the risk of blood clots is much lower in people over 60, but I find that really hard to believe.”
- A judge dismissed a lawsuit brought in by healthcare staff in Texas who were forced to take the COVID vaccine or lost their jobs. “The complainants will appeal the case,” Mary said. “The law protects people from being forced to take emergency use product. “
- EU Presidents signed regulation for vaccine passports. Leaders called the document “a symbol of what Europe means.” Mary said, “Let’s see what makes it different. It’s not clear that it will last. ”
- New York’s vaccine passport it could cost taxpayers $ 17 million. “The New York Times, a chief spokesman for strengthening The industry, however, talked about how Governor Cuomo lied about the cost, according to Mary. “They said” it was $ 2.5 million, actually $ 17 million. “
- Those who refuse the COVID vaccine in Pakistan have them cellphones do nothing in government. Mary said, “This opens the door for black market vaccine certificates.”
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: