In “This Week” with Mary Holland, head of Children’s Health Defense, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” Mary and Polly discuss the latest COVID vaccine news.
Defender experienced censorship on many social channels. Be sure to keep in touch with news that matters subscribe to our top news of the day. It’s free.
This week, Mary Holland, Protecting the Health of Children (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed, ”Close the latest COVID headlines, including news that experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention disagree with Pfizer of the COVID booster shot, what a fear of Delta different was driving some of the people on mix and pair COVID vaccines.
Also on tap this week there is news that the Army can do that requires COVID vaccine pending full approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration-a move prompted by some members of the military to stop.
Mary and Polly also talked about how The largest teacher union in America scheduled vote on mandatory COVID vaccines, masks and testing for students returning to class in the fall. And they told the story of a teacher who secretly recorded pressure middle schoolers to get the COVID vaccine.
Here’s more to discuss this week:
- A 45-year-old John Hopkins hospital staffer died six days after receiving the first dose of a COVID shot. Robin Spring Saunders was reluctant to get the vaccine, but was forced to take it to continue his career working with autistic children at the hospital.
- the most recent data from the Vaccine Sensitive Incident Reporting System showing a total of 441,931 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccine, including 6,985 deaths and 34,065 serious injuries among on December 14, 2020 and June 25, 2021. “There were 12,674 adverse events for 12- to 17 -year -olds,” said Polly. “These are our babies of the future. Why isn’t that enough to break this thing? “
- A famous vaccine harm law firm It is said that it will not help people injured with the COVID vaccine because the COVID vaccines are not covered under National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, forcing many to raise funds for their injuries online. “There are people who pay millions of dollars because their damage is so bad,” Mary said. “There’s no government fee for that. It’s brutal.”
- An Ohio judge is making COVID vaccine is a must that to test. The judge gave a defendant the option of five years in prison, or one year probation if they take the shot. “It’s taking the pressure to a whole new level,” Maria said. “This is the first time I’ve seen it used in the criminal justice system.”
- Children in Britain can get the COVID vaccine without the consent of their parents. “This is disobedience,” Mary said. “Around the world, children under 18 must have parental consent. But this is pushed through executive orders and city ordinances.”
- All children had to be vaccinated before Britain ended its lockdowns, others said. To say that children need to be vaccinated to return to normal is a myth, according to Mary.
- world Health officials warned of an “unusual” change in a different “Lambda” the virus can be made resistant to vaccines. “I’ll just go back to what Dr. Mike Yeadon (who studied it and worked on it Pfizer for 17 years) says, where these varieties are not 1% different, ”says Mary. “Any vaccine equivalent to its salt can protect against it. If you have natural resistance it’s going to protect you. “
- France can ENFORCEMENT COVID vaccines are for all adults and children as young as 12. About 20% of French adults say they refuse to shoot. “France has a tendency to be more skeptical of the vaccine than other countries,” Mary said. “The idea that they will try to impose a universal mandate, which is the beginning of real discontent.”
- Germany suggests all the people who got a first shot at AstraZeneca transfer the vaccine to a different vaccine for their second shot. “It’s an experiment in an experiment,” Mary said. “There’s no scientific basis for that. It’s scary. We have no idea what people will do in the long run.”
- Ireland is restricting indoor drinking and eating in bars and restaurants fully vaccinated, or in people already infected with the virus. “Forty -one per cent of adults in Ireland are vaccinated,” Mary said. “After 16 months of coercion, under half of people will agree.”
- A Australian daughter was forced to say “Goodbye” to his father on Facetime despite being fully vaccinated and testing negative for COVID twice. Gillian Hannah flew from Winsonsin to Sydney after her father’s health declined, but her application for a gracious exemption to travel to Melbourne to see her father in hospital was not allowed. “It’s not human. He did what he was told. But he can’t go yet, ”Mary said. “It’s not about preventing infectious disease.”
- Malta says children ages 12-16 should be fully vaccinated to vacation on the island. “It destroyed the Maltese economy,” Mary said.
- Will of Slovakia launch a lottery with prizes every week up to 2 million euros for vaccinated people and offers bonuses to those who convince others to get a COVID shot.
- the What the Russian Orthodox Church says refusing COVID vaccine is a “sin” and counter-vaxxers must spend their lives in repentance. “It’s the same Vatican policy,” Mary said. “The Vatican is telling people it’s a sin if you’re not vaccinated.”
- The women of Bihar, India are hesitate to get the vaccine. In some villages in India, it is widely believed that the vaccine is more dangerous than the virus itself. Only 5% of people in India are vaccinated with. “It’s good for Indian women to stand up and say‘ no ’to the vaccine,” Polly said.
- Sign up for Child’s Health Defense updates and news from The Protector.
- Click here for testimonials from people around the world as to share their experiences following vaccination, emergency use COVID injections, mask ordering and more with Polly Tommey.
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: