In “This Week” with Mary Holland, head of Children’s Health Defense, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” Mary and Polly discuss the latest COVID vaccine news.
Defender experienced censorship on many social channels. Be sure to keep in touch with news that matters subscribe to our top news of the day. It’s free.
This week, Mary Holland, Protecting the Health of Children (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Modified, ”Close the latest COVID headline, including a study claims unweighted people spread different COVIDs, the statement by Dr. Leana Wen, former head of Placed Parenthood, who said life should be “hard” for those without action, and the The push by the Biden administration to expand COVID vaccines such as doctor’s offices and the workplace.
Mary and Polly also talked about the new White House home and home vaccination campaign, former Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachman’s beating to push the vaccine into Biden’s house and home and the script Government vaccine campaigners are using to market Americans to vaccinate.
Here’s more to discuss this week:
- Analysis of public health data in England found the risk of serious illness, hospitalization and death from COVID in children “you are very low.” The absolute risk of death from the virus is equivalent to one in 481,000, according to the researchers.
- the According to the New York Times “It’s almost time” for students to be vaccinated before schools open. What’s interesting about this NYT article is that the photo they used shows two military-tired men vaccinating a 12-year-old, according to Mary. “The militarization of so -called ‘medical intervention’ is remarkable.”
- California pa masking children despite proven physical and psychological danger. It’s one of the states that mandates a school mask, even if there is evidence that prolonged use of facemasks can harm children, according to Mary.
- Pfizer plans to requesting emergency permission for the COVID vaccine for children aged 5-11. Pfizer runs clinical trials in children 6 months to 11 years old. “We ask for pressure from parents,” Mary said.
- There are children in school four new vaccine requirements in the state of Virginia. Bones with Hepatitis A, Meningitis, HPV-Gardasil and Rotavirus vaccines. “The good news for Virginia is they still have religious atheists. Parents really have to use that,” Mary said. “What scares me is that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, with zero science, encourages co-administration of the COVID shot along with other vaccines. ”
- Specialty clinics use federal funding vaccinate people with developmental disabilities, including those with autism in Connecticut. “Many parents of children with developmental disabilities have no idea that the disability can be linked to vaccines,” Mary said.
- Scientists and so on health experts warn indoor mask mandates and other public health measures are likely to have a return in the U.S. this fall due to the spread of Different varieties of Delta COVID.
- Pfizer and BioNTech are collaborate to create a booster shot specifically targeting the so -called Delta variant of the virus that causes the disease.
- Find Pfizer US approval for a third dose of COVID vaccine. The maker of the vaccine says a third shot within 12 months could help prevent Delta variation. “The new normal they’re releasing is vaccinations every three months, every six months, and definitely every year,” Mary said. “COVID plus the flu shot. It didn’t end the COVID pandemic.”
- Food and Drug Management announce a new warning on Johnson and Johnson’s COVID vaccine said the shooting was linked to Guillain – Barré syndrome. In April, the agency added a warning about blood -borne diseases in the J&J shooting.
- The European Union found a link between heart inflammation and mRNA COVID shot. “It’s a bit late in the EU game,” Polly said. “We’ve discovered that before.” The European Medicines Agency also says that people with Coffin-Lowry syndrome, in which fluids that come out of the smallest blood vessels cause inflammation and drop in blood pressure, should not receive AstraZeneca vaccine.
- Finally the BBC admitted that the inflammation of the heart was linked to Pfizer and Moderna COVID shot. “That’s really big,” Polly said. “The BBC is not our friends. For them to put up a heart / inflammation link as a BBC headline would make sense.”
- British health authorities quietly issuing a warning that the Pfizer and COVID vaccines in Moderna can cause heart damage. “That’s also great mainstream coverage,” Polly said.
- The Biden administration start sending up to $ 300 per child per month in most American families. “Is this the start of no jab, no-pay?” Polly asked. “It really has to,” Mary said. “If it becomes a right that people trust, it’s not big enough to think it’s no jab, no fee. It’s already been implemented in Australia.”
- The number of reported COVID cases among fully vaccinated people continues to rise. The CDC reported 4,686 successful cases resulting in death and hospitalization. Nearly 30 people in Louisiana who were fully vaccinated against COVID have died from the virus. “Perhaps 90% of successful COVID cases among the vaccinated are not tracked,” Mary said.
- The number of died reported after COVID vaccinations jumped more than 2,000 in 1 week, according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The most recent CDC data showed a total of 438,441 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 9,048 deaths and 41,015 serious illnesses. damage between December 14, 2020 and July 2, 2021. Mary said, “I have yet to see even a major vaccination promoter mention VAERS numbers.”
- Hundreds were injured in COVID vaccines go to GoFundMe for help with costs. Senior Emma Burkey received a J&J COVID vaccine. For two weeks he was placed in an induced coma. He underwent three brain surgeries after experiencing seizures and developing blood clots in his brain. When Burkey was sufficiently transferred from the hospital to a rehabilitation center, his first round bill amounted to $ 513,000.
- A surgeon driving an Italian girl who died at age 18 from the effects of the COVID vaccine, says he has never seen anything like it. “It’s not normal,” he said. “I have never seen a brain affected by such a large and severe thrombosis.”
- A new study says The COVID vaccine does not pass into breast milk. “It’s a ridiculous study to base anything on,” Mary said.
- Tajikistan has become first country in the world to make COVID vaccines mandatory. “Tajikistan is part of the former Soviet Union,” Mary said. “It is known for its restrictive policies. But they have no real plan for implementation. ”
- The West Indies Cricket Office has partnered that the entire women’s team and management staff are now fully vaccinated against COVID. Two West Indies the players on the field collapsed during a game and taken to hospital. Authorities have not linked the incident to the vaccine; however, the cause remains unknown.
- The leading scientist of Sinovac vaccine trials in China in Indonesia died of suspected COVID. Infection and death of Indonesian health workers who have received Sinovac vaccine raises questions about the effectiveness of hospitalization and mortality prevention.
- Will of Canada unsuspecting tourists are not welcome at some point, said Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- France is forcing its healthcare workers to be vaccinated for COVID in September or risk not being paid. “I think there are a lot of stops in France,” Mary said. “That’s not a good downfall.”
- Richard Power Sayeed, documentary writer and filmmaker, Said the children and small children the COVID vaccine should be given. “We already vaccinate children with experimental vaccines because we are confident in how the vaccines work,” he said. “We know it’s safe and it hasn’t done well before.” Mary said, “What a wonderful comment. Wake up, pal. “
- Said the British government COVID passports are required in pubs. Ministers “plan to force bars, clubs and restaurants to ask for proof of two jabs or a negative test” to help tackle the fourth wave of the virus. “They really push young people” to be vaccinated, says Mary.
- A study in Britain looking at whether a monthly vaccine can improve long-term COVID. The first phase of the study was given green light last week. Human trials are scheduled to begin this year.
- Members of Child Health Protection and Child Health Protection in Europe gathered in Switzerland to discuss the implications of the global COVID vaccine agenda, and to unite in the fight for health freedom.
- If you believe you are suffering from secondary side effects – such as heart issues, fatigue, brain fog, muscle weakness or other symptoms – we want you to tell us that. Here’s how.
Watch ‘This Week’ with Mary + Polly: