Three months after Rob Verkerk, Ph.D., founder of the Alliance for Natural Health International, interviewed Geert Vanden Bossche, Ph.D., about the potential of a worldwide COVID vaccination program to create more deadly variant of the virus, the two revisit the topic in a new interview “Speaking Naturally”.
Defender experienced censorship on many social channels. Be sure to keep in touch with news that matters subscribe to our top news of the day. It’s free.
Central to this is the idea mass vaccination with the current harvest more specific, protein on the spike-tudlo, experimental vaccines, can put a severe form of selective pressure on the developing virus. It could also speed up the creation of ‘different concerns’ or even create a ‘super-variant’ that is both more risky and resistant to the vaccine. The cry of Dr. Vanden Bossche is that all of this can lead to a scenario that can make what is now seen a walk in the park.
Virologist Geert Vanden Bossche has no contraindications to vaccines. Actually, he works for Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance and Gates Foundation, but he says by vaccinating everyone with a vaccine that can’t avoid migration, we’re ruining it… #TheDefenderhttps://t.co/mXWsTBHrYz
– Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (@RobertKennedyJr) March 16, 2021
At the end of March, we expressed the view that we should be careful – based on applicable science – in depart Vanden Bossche’s concerns are likely to be alarming.
It’s been three months – and a sharp spate of infections and associated deaths has yet to be seen. Does this mean Vanden Bossche was wrong? Or is there another explanation?
Our second conversation with Geert Vanden Bossche
We decided it was time to ‘speak naturally’ to Geert Vanden Bossche again. Our video recording of the conversation with our founder Rob Verkerk, Ph.D. followed.
On the bottom line
Some of the main points that will emerge from the interview are as follows:
- Vanden Bossche argues that we are seeing even more differences associated with the vaccination program in much of the world.
- This applies even more pressure to select a specific area (the receptor binding domain) of the spike protein.
- This evolution of immune resistance strains causes incomplete viral load in infected people, providing more opportunities for evolution under more specific resistance pressure.
- The result, as expressed by molecular epidemiologists, could be much more diverse (a ‘pandemic of species’ – with the risk of many fatalities, especially with different resistant vaccines coming out).
There is already ample evidence from the most recent Public Health England data that a much smaller population is affected and that the increase could be expected despite northern summer conditions.
Fortunately the current mortality attributed to the delta variant (B.1.617.2) appears to be much lower than that of the alpha variant (B.1.1.7 [‘UK’]). There is also an added risk that mutants may emerge raising different human ranks.
- Vanden Bossche stated that we are now in ‘calm before the storm’ – all the signs suggesting the next autumn wave will present an even greater risk that is in preprint science publications.
- He believes mass vaccination should be stopped with immediate effect and he supports the early treatment of symptomatic COVID-19 patients with ivermectin and nutrients, as Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, ang BIRD Group, ourselves and many others suggest months.
- He also recommends avoiding brick assemblies and is necessary for a whole variety of vaccine technologies that reduce selection pressure and the risk of resistant strains to avoid.
- You will learn more about the sights of Vanden Bossche through his website.
Originally published on Alliance for Natural Health International.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Children’s Health Defense.