In “This Week” with Mary Holland, head of Children’s Health Defense, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” Mary and Polly discuss the latest COVID vaccine news.
Defender experienced censorship on many social channels. Be sure to keep in touch with news that matters subscribe to our top news of the day. It’s free.
This week, Mary Holland, Protecting the Health of Children (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Modified, ”Close the latest COVID headline including The push of the U.S. Surgeon General with Lots of Tech to curb so -called vaccine “misinformation,” the Rockefeller Foundation promises to spend $ 13.5 million to combat vaccine disinformation and the White House plan to ask SMS carriers to monitor private texts for incorrect vaccine information.
On tap also this week is a viral thread on Twitter shared by mRNA vaccine Robert Malone pointing out that the most vaccinated countries in the world have experienced a surge in COVID cases, while the least vaccinated countries have not.
Mary and Polly also discussed the news that people are now being vaccinated 47% of COVID cases in Britain, the surge in COVID cases in 46 U.S. states and a The CNN report saying that young children “will pay the price” if American adults are not vaccinated.
Here’s more to discuss this week:
- Fox News personality Geraldo Rivera called for suppression of the unchanged. He said those who have not been vaccinated for COVID will not be allowed to attend work, school or shopping in person.
- The white house Blame an increase in COVID cases before the action was changed, calling it a “vaccine-free pandemic.”
- Joe Biden said the spread of misinformation in COVID on social media is “killing people.” Health officials say the country’s current move into deaths and COVID infections has hit exclusively in underserved communities. “That’s not true,” Mary said. That’s just a lie, a straight lie. ”
- Kathleen Sebelius, former secretary of Health and Human Services in the Obama administration, said unscrupulous Americans are not allowed to work or have access to children. “It’s terrible,” Mary said. “It’s pro-discrimination, squash is yet to be determined.”
- A Louisiana doctor said vaccination selection the same way to avoid death from COVID. “There’s really no solution,” Mary said. “But we know in this pandemic every solution except the vaccine is being suppressed.”
- Pop star Olivia Rodrigo will meet Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci Dr. as part of the White House’s plan to push for COVID vaccines.
- UK officials said hundreds of thousands of children there is a higher risk for COVID and the shot must be taken. The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization in the UK recommends vaccinating children 12 to 15 if they have severe neurodisability, such as autism or epilepsy, Down’s syndrome, cancer, a severe weakened immune system, or have multiple sclerosis. lack of learning. “Most of these conditions come from shots,” Polly said. “With the advent of vaccines like MMR, it has been said that they should not be given to children or to anyone with a weakened immune system.”
- A Children’s Health Filing seeks to repeal DC law that allows children to be vaccinated without the knowledge or consent of the parents. The District of Columbia hides whether a child has been vaccinated for COVID from parents, according to Mary. “It is illegal and unconstitutional. And I believe we can win it. ”
- The Department of Homeland Security is scheduled to start vaccination of migrant detainees with the Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine. “It’s a predatory system,” Mary said.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention children can get COVID and flu vaccine at the same time. Vaccine providers are instructed to give children a flu shot by the end of October, with the dog kidney (MDCK) cell-based Flucelvax quadrivalent vaccine now recommended for children starting at age 2 and up. “People have a tendency to suffer bad events if they have a combination shot, ”Mary said. “We have no idea what the kids will do if you give flu vaccine simultaneously shooting COVID. ”
- A pediatric infectious disease specialist said children’s viruses that disappeared during lockdowns have returned. “People are worried that the flu will come back. But for the flu, we have a safe and effective vaccine,” said Dr. Ellen Foxman, an immunologist at the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut.
- The Inquirer said allowing children to go without a vaccine against the destruction of HPV they to grow up to be cancer patients. The HPA vaccine has proven to be safe and effective, according to the Inquirer. “That’s false information,” Mary said. “The evidence suggests a lot of people have been caught Gardasil seeds getting cervical cancer and other cancers that may be related to injections. ”
- tight-fitting 11,000 deaths were reported after COVID vaccines, consistent with the most recent data submitted to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. “But we know there’s more to that,” Polly said.
- Experts warns of the “great danger” of the launch of Moderna COVID vaccine trials for pregnant women. The CDC states that “the potential risks of the COVID vaccine to pregnancy and fetus are unknown.” Polly said, “If you sign up for the study, you carry a lot of risk.” Mary said, “What we know about the effects of this shock shooting is not good news.”
- Pfizer’s COVID vaccine is given priority screening for full US approval. “Licensing will be made as easy as possible for governments and schools and employers to mandate,” Mary said.
- Business Insider scientists report being able to make a vaccine for five years fighting multiple coronaviruses. The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation, co -founded by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, announced up to $ 200 million for so -called “broad protection” vaccines. “It’s important to keep track of organizations’ money, ”Polly said. “It tends to come back with a lot of the same people.”
- The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons said COVID shot home visits unconstitutional and unethical. “They point out that the federal government has no legal authority to provide healthcare,” Mary said. “That’s a state law authority.”
- UK Minister of Health Sajid Javid has COVID even if fully vaccinated. In a video posted on Twitter, Javid said he was “grateful” to have been vaccinated because his symptoms were mild.
- the Daily Mail reports that Sajid Javid “held a long meeting with Boris Johnson” a few hours before the fully vaccinated health minister tested positive for COVID. “The idea that it was a pandemic without a vaccine would not be true if the UK health minister acknowledged that he had two jabs and he was ill,” Mary said.
- France is also opening up its boundaries, but only in people who have been vaccinated with COVID vaccines approved by the European Union.
- French President Emmanuel Macron has announced plans to launch a mandatory “health pass” for all restaurants, bars, hospitals, shopping malls, trains, planes and other places. But Macron used to embarrassed by a “embarrassing u-turn” after hundreds of thousands of French protesters flooded the streets to protest health passes. “It’s the power of people,” Mary said. “That’s good news.”
- The Spanish supreme court ruled on COVID lockdown is unconstitutional. The judge left the door open for people fined for violating the rules to get back the money they paid. “This is good news,” Mary said. “It tells governments you’re not free at home, and the next time people find out these pervasive bans are against the law.”
- The Angels reimposed a mask order for indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. But the LA County sheriff said the order is not scientifically supported and he will not use his department’s limited resources to enforce it.
- The Tennessee Department of Health said it would stop all the coming of young people about vaccines, not just for COVID but for all diseases. The health department will also stop all incidents of COVID vaccination on school property.