In “This Week” with Mary Holland, head of Child Health, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” Mary and Polly discuss the latest COVID vaccine news.
Defender experienced censorship on many social channels. Be sure to keep in touch with news that matters subscribe to our top news of the day. It’s free.
This week, Mary Holland, Protecting the Health of Children (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Modified, ”Close the latest COVID headline, attached NEwS that Pennsylvania State University encourages students and employees to share their vaccine status with COVID, a critical study asking whether vaccinated children are generally healthier than unvaccinated children, and how to provide 899 New Yorkers. endless COVID vaccines.
Mary and Polly also discuss how to give some New Yorkers a third shot at COVID after receiving an expired vaccine, NEwS hundreds of health workers in Indonesia are COVID despite being fully vaccinated and updated instruction from the World Health Organization (WHO) which says children should not be given COVID vaccines. (A day later The Protector reporting on the updated instruction, the WHO removed the statement about not vaccinating children under 18 years of age. Here is a side -by -side comparison page on the WHO website as it was before it was updated and how it now looks. The red hair line box is added to highlight the judgment taken.)
Here’s more to discuss this week:
- Four thousand women in Britain reports problems in their time after receiving COVID vaccine. Mary said, “This is the mainstream media releasing important points about the harm of the vaccine.”
- More people in Australia died from blood samples associated with AstraZeneca rather than COVID.
- A Canadian politician and three doctors condemned the censor to scientifically question and suppress information about the risks of vaccines in children. Canadian Parliament member Derek Sloan told a press conference that the job of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario “is to protect the public, not prevent legitimate scientific questioning or opposition from professional doctors.”
- Agreed to a new poll, 46% of Americans who did not change said they would never get the COVID vaccine.
- Kroger is distribution $ 1 million prizes in an effort to vaccinate more Americans for COVID.
- Georgia state officials are planning community vaccination events to increase the state delay in leaving the COVID vaccination rate.
- Bloomsbury, the publisher of Harry Potter, is coercion of all staff to get the COVID vaccine to get back to the office. Mary said, “They got a poll of 2,000 workers. I think fundamental rights don’t have to be subject to a poll.”
- German researchers reports large amounts of human and viral proteins in AstraZeneca’s Covid vaccine. “They let people know that these filths are real,” Mary said. “They don’t know what the long-term effects are.”
- Unbroken cadets were captured at the military academy at West Point bully and punished, as their families. The unvaccinated called “Sick” and “dirty” and treated as outcasts.
- The EU now recommended imposing restrictions for American travelers regardless of vaccine status.
- President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines is threaten to hand people over to prison if they refuse the COVID vaccine. Mary said, “Imprisoning 68 million people is not such a real option.”
- The first postmortem studies in a patient vaccinated against COVID viral RNA is exposed to every organ of the patient’s body, meaning that the vaccine is ineffective or the coronavirus has actually spread to the vaccinated individuals. Mary says, “This newspaper is scientific evidence that the vaccine is more harmful than good.”
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey released one executive order prohibits public universities and community colleges from asking students to get COVID vaccines or show proof of vaccination to attend class.
Mary will speak to Freedom Symposium (July 3 – 4) at Old Town Hall in Philadelphia.
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: