In “This Week” with Mary Holland, head of Child Health, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” Mary and Polly discuss the latest COVID vaccine news.
Defender experienced censorship on many social channels. Be sure to keep in touch with news that matters subscribe to our top news of the day. It’s free.
This week, Mary Holland, Protecting the Health of Children (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Modified, ”Close the latest COVID headline, attached new research suggests that the number of children hospitalized for COVID is overcounted, a letter from Medical professionals in the UK expressed “serious concern” about vaccinating students for COVID and a CDC investigation linking the COVID vaccine to heart problems in adolescents and adults.
Mary and Polly also discussed plans for child offices to develop and administer COVID vaccines to young patients, a report refusal COVID vaccines cause infertility and a Moderna Report misleading claim that its vaccine is 100% effective in children 12 to 17 two weeks after the second dose.
Here are some highlights this week:
- The White House is partnership with dating apps to include “vaccination stickers” on user profiles to trigger the COVID jab. “The White House has become a used car dealer,” Mary said. “It costs billions of tax dollars to sell these products.”
- College vaccination plans confused and involved in “holes and legal issues.” A map of the nationwide COVID vaccination guidelines for public colleges and universities indicate that many red states prohibit COVID vaccine orders while some blue states allow them. “This issue is really divisive,” Mary said. “It will be difficult for the U.S. Federal Government to impose blanket bans.”
- The students are protesters mandatory COVID vaccination in colleges. Sara Razi, a 21 -year -old junior at Rutgers University in New Jersey, who prescribes COVID vaccines for all students, said, ″ I don’t anti-vax, I counter-mandate. ”
- A new one lead issued in Oregon says people who want to wear a mask in most public indoor settings must show proof of vaccination. “It’s all about the separation between vaccinated and unvaccinated people,” Mary said.
- The New York Department of Health released new rules for child care and summer camps that require children over the age of two to wear a mask. “The reason the state of New York wants to continue the mask mandate on kids under the age of 12 is that they need to have a vaccine reward to get rid of your mask,” Mary said.
- RESEARCH REVEALS SHOWS COVID vaccines may not work on millions of people with underlying conditions, although the CDC continues to recommend that they get the shot.
- “Anti-vaxxers” should not be allowed access to healthcare, the right to travel and risk losing their jobs, WROTE Sean O’Grady, editor of The Independent. “We see, in the name of health, a complete lack of healthcare for people who need it,” Mary said.
- New York adults get the COVID vaccine next week AVAILABLE a free $ 5 Million Mega Multiplier Lottery to scratch and win cards.
- Drone companies nangandam na to use drones to deliver COVID vaccines to Americans living in rural areas.
- The judges in Georgia are offer some people with criminal offenses get less penalties if they get the COVID vaccine.
- catheter Living Protection of Children’s Health for further discussion with Polly, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and so on. If you or your acquaintance is a Rutgers University student who wants to help challenge the COVID vaccine order, letter to CHD.
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly: