June 23, 2021
There is no vaccine mandate for children and young people!
Tell schools and universities in your state why it is not a good idea to give COVID-19 vaccines to children.
Schools and universities are considering mandates today. The CDCs Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will gather information over the next two days to determine our children’s medical freedom status.
There is no time to wait. Let’s raise our voices today as we impact policy change. Tell the schools and universities in your state to avoid the lawsuit inevitably comes if they prescribe COVID-19 vaccination or discriminate against unvaccinated children. Ask them to come down to the side of medical freedom.
SEND A LETTER NOW!
Here is an excel sheet there are more than 300 universities considering mandates. The first tab at the bottom goes to University Systems. The second tab provides information for emailing and mailing to more than 300 individual universities. The university list may not be complete because the mandate’s efforts to have it spread quickly so check your local schools if you don’t see it on the list. (We rely on you to find your local grade email address (s).) Send a letter, email or both to every university and school in your area. It doesn’t matter if your child is in grade school or college, each mandate inspires others. We need to keep them all in their tracks.
FEEL FREE TO USE OUR MATERIALS
CHD already has two letters already written—a short version and a higher version—That you are free to copy or use the ingredients to make it as quick and easy as possible. (In addition, our Mandates Taken Kit comes with a wealth of information and resources to help you violate vaccine mandates that your state legislature may be considering.)
What we now know about COVID-19 and children:
- Almost 100% in children do not suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms. Thus, they may have COVID which is a very common reason for not getting the vaccine.
- the World Health Organization (WHO) announces that young people should not be vaccinated.
- A about the number of young people, especially those under 30, suffer from myocarditis (inflammation of the heart), blood clots, low platelets and many more following COVID-19 vaccination
- The risks of COVID-19 vaccine adverse effects certainly outweigh the benefits to children and young adults who are considered low-risk populations.
- Parents ’rights to make independent, informed decisions about their children’s medical interventions, including vaccines, are threatened.
- Some scientists have expressed concern that the safety risk of COVID-19 vaccination is underestimated. As of June 11, there is already 352,386 adverse events including 5,993 died following COVID-19 vaccination.
- Clinical trials in children and young adults are ongoing and will not be completed in even one year.
- None of the published studies have shown that patients with prior COVID-19 infection have benefited from vaccination. Why is it recommended all kids get the shot?
We Need Your Impact
School and university officials do not need to have the competence to prescribe any medical procedure including vaccination. In this case, the long-term effects in people of any age from this experimental vaccine are unknown. The policy is irrational and inappropriate, especially given the fact that many successful COVID-19 treatments are available.
We are at a critical stage to impact the course of this widespread attempt to seize our rights so send your letters now!
A recent Wall Street Journal article with the title “Are COVID vaccines more dangerous than advertised?” shot a warning to CDC officials and ended with this paragraph:
Public health authorities have made a mistake and jeopardized public confidence by not coming forward about the possibility of harm from specific vaccine effects. There are lasting consequences from the mixing of political and scientific interests during the management of a public health crisis.